We're now looking for even more exceptional people to join our core team.
Don’t see one that fits quite right? Or, not sure what level to apply at? - drop your details and we can chat
Want to know more about Opvia? - scroll down.
What is Opvia?
Opvia is the no-code workspace that enables R&D and manufacturing teams to be data-driven.
Why should I care?
At Opvia we’re building the software for capturing the work that matters.
Our customers range from developing the next generation of medicines, through to the future of sustainable food.
How big can this be?
We’re ambitious. We have a truly outstanding core-team. And we’re growing exceptionally fast.
And, we’re backed by some of the worlds best investors, including Y Combinator, who have backed companies like Airbnb, Reddit, Dropbox and Twitch.
Want to know what our secret is? → Apply now (<60s)*
Would I be a good fit?
Is this you? ...
- Ready to step out of the shadows 💨 - You don’t want to just make up the numbers
- Cares about users ❤️🔥 - You will care deeply about the experience of scientists and engineers using Opvia and you approach your work with pride and integrity
- Can inspire others 🌄 - We will help you to grow but we also want someone who takes an interest in mentoring and elevating less experienced members of the team to make the collective better
- Wants to feel proud 🦁 - We truly believe we are doing some of the best work of our lives at Opvia and what we are building will truly matter in the next 5, 10, 15 years
We particularly welcome applications from individuals in groups that are underrepresented in the tech industry.
What we offer
- The opportunity to work on something important, and to feel real ownership
- The opportunity to learn what it takes to run and scale a startup
- A share of the business - you’d be part of our core team
- Remote working with 1 day a week in our offices (5 mins from the culinary delights of Borough Market) where possible
- A fun, open and genuine team to work with
- A brand new macbook pro (or equivalent)
- Private health insurance with Vitality
- An away week every 6 months somewhere special
- And more (with your input) as we grow and build our company