Apply now (short form to submit your details)
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 4+ years
Our stack: Typescript, React, Graphql, Node.js, PostgreSQL, GCP
About the role
We’re a small team. That means you really matter.
You’ll be given real ownership to deliver features and solutions core to our platform. And, by listening to the scientists who are using our platform day in, day out you’ll help us decide what to build next.
We're looking for someone who relishes hard technical challenges and wants to prove themselves at a fast pace startup. As we grow, you'll grow, and we expect you to move into a team lead role within the year.
To understand how we work together in the product team see here.
What you’ll need
- Ability to take ownership of code/features and deliver.
- Good understanding of all parts of fullstack web development, expertise in some.
- Proficient knowledge of typescript, care for writing well tested and elegant code.
- Passion for design - from slick user interfaces to well thought through api schemas.
- Willingness to learn from and mentor other colleagues. You strengthen those around you.
- Great communication skills - we’re building something completely new. You should be keen to engage with every part of the business and most importantly our clients.
- Humility - this is hard, and we gotta work together.
- Bonus points:
- Familiarity with our tech stack: Node.js, Postgres, GraphQL, React.js.
- Experience or familiarity with what scientists do.
- Experience working with data for analytics.
What we offer
- The opportunity to work on something important, and to feel real ownership
- The opportunity to learn what it takes to run and scale a startup
- A share of the business - you’d be part of our core team
- Office thats 5 mins from the culinary delights of Borough Market (remote available for some roles)
- A fun, open and genuine team to work with
- A brand new macbook pro (or equivalent)
- Private health insurance with Vitality
- An away week every 6 months somewhere special
- And more (with your input) as we grow and build our company