Location: London, UK
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 3+ years, IoT
Product stack: InfluxDB, GCP, Python, Typescript
About the role
We’re a small team. That means you really matter!
Our mission is to make it possible for the next-generation of products - from lab-grown leather to cell-therapies – to be produced in days, not decades.
Our customers are using our building-block based platform to build their own internal OS, so they can track and automate everything, from experiments to manufacturing runs.
You’ll be given real ownership over the IoT side of the platform – building out the tooling that make it easy for customers to automatically collect data from their instruments and devices. And, by listening to the scientists and engineers who are using our platform day in, day out you’ll help us decide what to build next.
To understand how we work together in the product team see here.
What you’ll need
- Ability to take ownership of code/features and deliver
- Willingness to travel occasionally - we have customers around the world: e.g. US, France, Germany, Netherlands
- Great communication skills - we’re building something completely new
- Humility - this is hard, and we gotta work together
- Bonus points:
- Familiarity with our tech stack: Node.js, Postgres, GraphQL, React.js
- Experience or familiarity with what scientists do
- Experience working with data for analytics
- Experience in process engineering
What we offer
- The opportunity to work on something important, and to feel real ownership
- The opportunity to learn what it takes to run and scale a startup
- A share of the business - you’d be part of our core team
- Remote working with 1 day a week in our offices (5 mins from the culinary delights of Borough Market) where possible
- A fun, open and genuine team to work with
- A brand new macbook pro (or equivalent)
- Private health insurance with Vitality
- An away week every 6 months somewhere special
- And more (with your input) as we grow and build our company