Location: London, UK
Job Type: Full-time
About the Role
If the founder (Will Moss) had more capacity, Opvia would grow even faster.
Be the right hand to the CEO:
- You'll learn how to grow a company fast
- You'll be on the fast track to senior roles e.g. Head of Operations
- You'll be very well rewarded for success
How can we make Opvia grow faster?
"We need to do X, Y, Z"
"OK, I'll do Y and Z to clear the way for X"
- "Model of our growth so we can get the investor memo ready"
- "Formalised hiring procedures so we can see where the bottlenecks are"
- "High level dashboard so we can prioritise more effectively"
- Drive things from start to finish
- Aren't afraid to speak up
- Are incredibly able with people
What we offer
- The opportunity to work on something important, and to feel real ownership
- The opportunity to learn what it takes to run and scale a startup
- A share of the business - you’d be part of our core team
- Remote working with 1 day a week in our offices (5 mins from the culinary delights of Borough Market) where possible
- A fun, open and genuine team to work with
- A brand new macbook pro (or equivalent)
- Private health insurance with Vitality
- An away week every 6 months somewhere special
- And more (with your input) as we grow and build our company